Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Worried.

You know, I am a worry-wart. I can't stop worrying things. Well, at least my white hairs prove that.
It's exam period now, has been lazy to study. I don't know why. It's not the matter of boring or interesting, it's the matter of I don't feel like studying it. Oh no, that sounds worrisome.(Ops, worry again)

Looking at TONS of words on a white paper has been the most effective sleeping pills. Interesting, finally I found something I don't need to worry, I will never have insomnia whenever the books are all along with me :)

Hah, it's Geography and Moral tomorrow. Boring-est subjects. Boring. Rawr. I don't know why the hell we need to memorize all the moral values words by words. Without any mistake.ROAARR, what's actually the main reason students need to study moral? To behave good in real life? To pretend we're a good person JUST IN A WHITE PAPER? Exactly, every answers in my moral exams paper has been all LIES. I am sure you all told lies the most in Moral exam paper too huh?! ;)

Whoa, never realize that I've rant for so long. I think I should stop here. Sorry, no picture today! But thanks a lot if you listen to my rant all the way.

Oh lastly, my quote of the day:
book OPEN, eyes CLOSE. HELLYEAAH!

Follow this blog. (CLICK/!)
Don't forget to leave a tag at my tagboard. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment