Sunday, May 29, 2011

I AM STILL ALIVE!

OMG OMG OMG. My blog! Awww.

Wow, it has been more than a month since I blogged. Wow.
Oh yea, I AM GOING TO AUSTRIALIA NEXT WEEK!
YAY!
It's King Park in Perth! I am planning to go there :D

Perth is one of the cleanest city in the world, I am looking forward to see how clean is there!
You know what, I am living in Klang, this place is super duper dirty. If you can't imagine it, just google "Klang River" in Google Image, you will get what I meant. Ops, I am sorry, I know you're not gonna google it so I better post it out here :P
The water is really chocolate in color!

Maybe the picture can't prove how dirty is Klang, but if you have a chance to visit Klang (to eat Bah Kut Teh maybe?) Take a look at the road sideways. Plastics, tin, paper, blah blah all shit.
It's really dirty, you can see people throwing the rubbish out from their cars everywhere. Eww.

And ah, I always say if government can buy the rubbish from someone who collect the rubbish,something like recycle concept,but of course the rubbish is a lot cheaper and I can confirm the city will be super clean.
Not a bad idea isn't it?

I promise I will take a lot of pictures when I visit Australia. Byeee :D

Follow this blog. (CLICK/!)
Don't forget to leave a tag at my tagboard. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment