Sunday, June 12, 2011

HOLIDAY IS ENDING!

Sadly, today is the last day for my precious holiday. I am trying to sum up what I've did in holiday.
I break my holiday into 3 sections,

a)Before I went to Perth
b)The time when I was in Perth
c)The time after I came back home from Perth

The 2 weeks long holiday just end like this, time flies, isn't it? :( Can't I just stop the clock now?
It's June already. Ughh, that's mean it's only 3 months far from my government big test PMR. Damn it.

Ah, how can holiday suddenly goes to PMR? Chooooo.
So, on 27th May, one of the happiest day for Malaysia students, I was listening "Friday" , and I sang alooong.
"Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin')
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes after ... wards
I don't want this weekend to end '
BUT NAH. I HAVE 2 WEEKS HOLIDAY afterwards!
It was a great Friday night :D

Then on the weekend, I watched '10 Promises to My Dog'( 犬と私の10の約束). It's a popular Japanese movie , okay, I am going to tell you about the movie.
A 12 years old girl named Akari gets a dog that run into her house and she named the dog Socks. Then Akari's mum fell ill and pass away. Akari was together with Socks day and night. However, as Akari grows up, her feeling and interest moves away from Socks. As the time pass, Socks' time has up, at the last moment for Socks, Akari remembers the 10 promises that she had made with Socks and her deceased mother.........

I watched the movie for the second time in my life. I was only 8 years old when the first time I watched it. The movies was the bomb, so touching. It moved me, tears were rolling down from my eyes. and you know what, I watched this movie at a cold midnight, and I was sitting in front of the computer and crying alone. Okay, it's not so terrible ah!It's not like I hold a tissue and was crying out liters of tears. Hhahah! It's only few drops okay! :D But must watch movie!

I think I should stop posting all these wordy blog entries :( Not sure you readers read it or not. Please leave a comment and tell me whether you readers read all these long post or not. And I will know what to do :)
I will tell you more about my holiday. I am off to church, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment