Monday, July 11, 2011

Update.

Hi guys! Thanks for visiting again :)
I am having exam this week, this gotta be really really tough, you know why? 'cause I never study. LOL
Just done my Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah today. I am having an attitude problem. This is killing me. I don't take the exam seriously this time, well, I NEVER TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. Can somebody please address me?

Oh well well well! Surely you ain't gonna come to my blog and hear me whining about all these right?! 
Then,here you go.
This guy is ridiculous.
In case you're not a Malaysian or you don't know about the language, 
...
...
...

He's our Prime Minister. Look,did he behave like a leader?
He's playing jokes with an INJURED people. What is this shit.
This put the whole country into a shame.
Follow this blog. (CLICK/!)
Don't forget to leave a tag at my tagboard. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment