Tuesday, July 5, 2011

THANK YOU.








THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I really like this card!
This is an amazing birthday. I never expect you guys will do all these for me, that's a huge surprise for me! 
It has been 6 years since the last time I celebrated my birthday? I think, since I was standard 2.
That's normal for me to forget my birthday is on 4th July. Special thanks to Cally for reminding me about my birthday on a superior early morning!

Special thanks:
Cally: Reminded me!
Teoh: First guy who wished me in person.
Zoey: Buying the cakes!
Soe, Weesiang and Shanfong: Amazing friends, made 4th of July into one of my happiest day in this year.
[Tan,Lor]Yiwen, Cally, ChiaYie: For organizing the party. (I guess?)

AHH,and thanks to everyone who wished me!
I CAN'T LIST OUT EVERYONE. The list is not gonna to end! 
I HAVEE A QUESTION GUYS.
WHY IS THE TAG IN THE PURSE HAS 04/07 written on it?!
Is it specially made for my birthday?! ;D
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. 
I can't ask more than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment