Saturday, July 2, 2011

Larian 1 Malaysia

Ops, if you don't know Malay, you must be wondering what's larian? :)
Larian=Race.
So you get it, 1 Malaysia Race. This event is organized by the goverment, most of the schools in Malaysia, no matter Secondary or primary, will take part in this event. As well as my school!

So, I just came back from the event. The race was easy, 2.7km=short. Really short if you compare to a 20km+ marathon? :P Meh, I shouldn't complain much since I don't really good in running.

I don't know why, everyone was walking at the beginning, and it's really EVERYONE. I wanted to run but everyone blocked me, so I walked in the end too :$
Then after I walked for approximately 1.2km, then I started to sprint :D Wooo. I managed to sprint all the way to destination, which is my school.

But gotta admit, it was tiring. Like really tired! It hurts my leg. I really suck in running :(
Transformers 3 is out, anyone watched it? I never watch Transformers 1 :( Heard people saying that it was really nice. I watched Transformers 2, that movie sucks ._. I am downloading Transformer 1 now, got to watch it later in the midnight :D

I am now addicted to Big Bang's Tonight. It's really awesome. Can't stop hearing to this song, it always give me a lot of feelings when I'm listening to it.


Oh and, it's Wimbledon Ladies Final today!
Maria Sharapova is back to Wimbledon final once again,surely Petra Kvitova isn't an easy opponent, expecting a tough match for Sharapova today.
I'm on Sharapova today!

Hmm, I don't know what photo should I put for this post, maybe a photo that I took in australia? ;)
hah, I just chose one randomly.

Follow this blog. (CLICK/!)
Don't forget to leave a tag at my tagboard. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment