Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hi guys! Time flies, it's already August! Shit, that means PMR is only 2 months away. Wow. Goodbye July! It was a super duper mega busy month. I am not going to write a lot today, just one picture, one sentence. You're happy with it too right? ;D

25 July 2011

Weird stalker. (Well, she/he sent messages to all my classmates. All!) 
Cally's Birthday. 
Durian season?


Adele is freaking good.


Adele is amazing, but Chester from Linkin Park did an amazing job for a cover of Rolling in The Deep.
Salute to Chester and Adele.
One of the best movie I've ever watched. (I know I am a bit too slow to watch this!)
Inception, best way to do crimes.
Dark of the Moon, visual is undeniable awesome, but lame plot disappoints.
bye, back to study?
Follow this blog. (CLICK/!)
Don't forget to leave a tag at my tagboard. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment