Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PMR, IS , FINALLY. OVER!

HELLO EVERYBODY. What an unbelievable comeback to my blog!
Oh dear blog, sorry for abandon you for such a long time! Put all the blame on PMR, not me. But, who cares, PMR IS FINALLY OVER.
Times flies, I still can remember the moment when I posted my very first post in this blog. It was 3 years back! I really can't believe my eyes, I just finished my PMR.
So, we're here is not to talk about studies, it's all about FUN, FUN,FUNParty'in Party'in hey! Friday friday got to get down on friday. Woops, no Friday, it's Tuesday today!
My desktop before PMR, but of course, it's not about all these anymore!
Let's start with FUN. All the students looked forward for this day for at least 3 months! Finally it's here, why not have a hangout or something else? Without wasting any seconds in our life, we went to Aeon Jusco immediately after the school! (Oh well, we did go back house to take a bath first) I guess this is becoming a trend now, we watch the movie not because of the movie,instead, we simply pick a movie to watch because we WANT to watch something else. As in the movies list, no doubt Johnny English was the best pick.

We bought lot'sa tickets. Especially me myself, I bought 16 tickets for my own gang and helped another gang to buy another 8 tickets. You know how much we've paid to the cinema? Let's do some math. Naah, it's not math work really, calculator will do me the job perfectly. *tik tak tik tak* Each ticket costs RM11, so, we actually paid a SUPER LARGE amount of cash, it's RM 264. TWO HUNDREDS AND SIXTY FOUR.At this point, I am feeling a bit guilty, we were all spending our parents money -.-

The movie we watched, Johnny English was a hell funny movie. Hilarious act from Rowan Atkinson, the "Mr Bean". But seriously, I will not pay RM11 for that movie. The movies tickets nowadays are damn expensive right?!
We really lepak-ed in Jusco for few hours. You know, lepak. We were going everywhere without any target :P It's not like windows-shopping, we didn't even look at the shop. LOL.

I am downloading The Sims 3 now. YESSHH. I think the download will be done on tomorrow and I can play it! I had been waiting this since I was a foetus you know! I will get Football Manager 12 when it's out on 21st October. Then Tommy will borrow me Call Of Duty tomorrow.  I WANT TO PLAY GAMES NOW!

Too bad, I have to go school tomorrow. I actually can skip the school, but my teacher will give the briefing of our school trip to Genting. YEAH, I am going to Genting this Friday with schoolmates! Yay! Liverpool vs Man Utd showdown is on this Saturday, can't wait for it too!

So, it's gonna be a long holiday for me, around 3 months. I should plan something useless to do instead of playing right? Of course, I am all ready!
-Form 4 tuition-So yea, the tuition classes will start on next friday :s
-Start learning C++ programming-I think this will take huge part of my holiday
-Read magazines frequently!

I think these are my main aims.
This will be my form 4 tuition timetable.
Back to study just in 1 week time!
See you, bye!

Follow this blog. (CLICK/!)
Don't forget to leave a tag at my tagboard. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment