Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Boys addiction

Wassup guys! It's 1-November-11 today, 1-11-11 :) Today is also exactly two weeks after SNSD released their new album, The Boys.
The Boys-The title track of the album
This song is extremely, I mean like SUPER DUPER addictive. I was disappointed to hear the song for the first time, but the more I listen to it,the more addictive it gets!

The first one is The Boys original and the second one is MokerB remix version.
The playcount hit 83times combined plus 5 Youtube views and more than 10 times of Music videos views in my computer. All together is more than 100 times! My god! And I am still listening to it! :P 
The remix is brilliant, as you can see, I played 37 times in just 18 hours. Cool? 
yea, I know I am mad!
(Updated: Congratulation to MokerB for winning the second prize in the competition! Well deserved!)

OMG OMG OMGGG


Follow this blog. (CLICK/!)
Don't forget to leave a tag at my tagboard. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. wow ! thanks a lot for listening to my remix ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am surprised that you actually visited my blog! THANKS :D
    You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete