Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hello Kitty!

OH MY GOD. LOOK AT THIS.
I was cleaning up my store room, then I found these two cute toys! YEAP, they're ORIGINAL HELLO KITTY TOYS.
I got them from McDonald, when you buy the set remember?I think it was at least 10 years back, when I was around 3-6years old :P
I never fancy Hello Kitty, but I was extremely greedy, I want EVERY McD toys, I can nag my parents from day to night. Oh gosh, what an idiot baby ._.

They are extremely cute, aren't they?!
Poor the little kids nowadays, McD no longer offer these kind of great offers,
and I am pretty sure,
if you go to ANY toys shop to buy Hello Kitty, it will cost you more than 100 bucks for one pair.
Oh my god, super valuable collection!

They are still cute even with middle finger? :P


Follow this blog. (CLICK/!)
Don't forget to leave a tag at my tagboard. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment