Thursday, December 22, 2011

PMR rant

WARNING: This post is full of my crap rant, read it at your own risk. Don't read it unless you really have nothing else to do. Spend your time wisely :D

So, it's Eric here. The form 3 PMR candidates. And today, 22nd Decemeber, you know right. It's the day that my result coming out.
So now, I just sent a SMS to 15888 to get my result. I am now waiting here. My heart beat is beating like fuck, pressure mounting high, I can't even breath in properly now.

This post might be super long and useless, but I am doing this because I need to distract myself from my nervousness, I am not going to stop this post until I got my result. I am kind of registering one of my important even t in my life in this blog.
This is like, LIVE FROM ERIC'S HOUSE. GETTING 2011 PMR RESULT.
You must be feeling proud to read this huh? Oh damn, my fingers started to feel a bit tired and I haven't got any result yet. When the hell am I going to get the result? Faster man, I beg you. NOW.
Send me the message NOW. I need to know my result NOW. I am typing in a super fast tempo, lighting tempo, you can't imagine how fast am I typing. The stress level is high like fuck.
Oh well, I seriously can't describe this situation without using the word of 'fuck'. I don't meant to use vulgar language seriously.

Oh man. I sent the message already like 20minutes ago. What the hell?I guess I will take a look at my phone now and check whether am I sending the right stuff. Seriously, I am sending the right stuff, but I am still not getting the result. OH WHAT THE BBQ. SERIOUSLY. WHERE THE HELL IS MY RESULT.

Walao.Now I need to borrow my sister phone and send. Let's see how. I just checked FB, seems like everyone is getting straight As. What the heck is this? This is giving me more pressure. My heart beat has already beating super fast for more than 20minutes. Every 10 minutes and my life span will be shorten by 10 years. So, 80years old, 70,60 coming in.

Oh well, if you're reading until here, congratulations. I am typing such a long stupid crap. Because of the stupid service and I am still not getting my result. I don't know what the hell is happening. It seems like I am the only one in this world who haven't got his PMR result. I think I am going to break my promise. I am going to stop now and will be back when i got my result.
I AM SO FRUSTRATED NOW. LIKE SUPER FRUSTRATED. I FEEL LIKE DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE.

So, my friend told me that the SMS service is not functioning. Which lousy country am I staying? Provide a service that doesn't work? I don't want to live in this pla- ... country anymore. So, how? Should I wait? should i go to school? what?
OI WAIT, A MESSAGE! WHAT THE . FROM DIGI. WALAO. WALAO. MY LIFE SPAN SHORTEN 10 YEARS. GRRR.I don't freaking care about my result anymore.

disclaimer: This post was typed in a 'lost control' behavior. I am sorry for the lack of quality.

Follow this blog. (CLICK/!)
Don't forget to leave a tag at my tagboard. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment